7.31.2012

Liebster Award

I've been awarded the Liebster Award (twice!) and would like to truly thank both Beckie at Becca's Book Bug and Carson at A Reader with Voice for nominating me! The award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers and is designed to encourage networking.


Award winners share 11 facts about themselves, answer 11 questions (as posed by the award givers), nominate 11 bloggers and pose 11 questions for them to answer!
Phew. That is a LOT.

With my life being so incredibly busy, I am going to say THANK YOU and ask my fellow bloggers to check out both Beckie & Carson's blogs {they're both fab, btw}... also, check out their Liebster posts here and here and visit all the wonderful blogs that they nominated.
Unfortunately with a full-time job, new home (that I am STILL unpacking & organizing), and a TON of blog posts and reviews to catch up on, I just don't have time for awards. I am completely flattered and feel quite honored that such awesome bloggers think so highly of my blog!
Thanks girls!


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

1 comment:

  1. Awww bless u Hun, u r more than welcome xxx aww thank u for this so sweetof u x

    ReplyDelete