6.29.2012

Blog Hop

It's Book Blogger Hop time!!

Today, our question is:
Do you have a keeper shelf for books you love? What books are on that shelf and why?

I don't have a keeper shelf, I have a keeper library. I am a major book hoarder and only get rid of books I really disliked. There are definitely books that I cherish and will/do reread often.
Harry Potter will always be on that list of most cherished books, along with Lord of the Flies, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Secret Life of Bees, 1984, Brave New World, The Passage, and The Walking Dead comic series.


How about you? Are you a book hoarder like me or do you have a neat and organized keeper shelf?
Hop over to Crazy-For-Books and get linked up!


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

1 comment:

  1. I have a keeper library, too! Actually I have two shelves that are woefully insufficient and the rest of my space is given over to TBRs at this point, sigh.

    ReplyDelete