6.04.2012

#ReadingView

I'm obsessed with Instagram.
I'm obsessed with #hashtags
I'm obsessed with reading
I'm obsessed with taking pictures of what/where I'm reading

Lately, I've been using the hashtag #ReadingView
Then, I saw there were only TWO photos aside from mine tagged as such...
...which made me a bit sad.
So then I went and back-tagged my reading views since joining instagram.

And then I thought some more, and came up with an idea.

From here on out, I will be blogging my favorite Reading Views here.
I'm thinking a weekly round-up?... not sure what day- maybe every Monday (since my weekends tend to produce cooler reading views)

For now, let's start with my favorite Reading View of the past week:



write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment