4.25.2014

Readathon Eve

Happy 24 Hour Readathon Eve! It's about 9:30pm here in Ny and I'm in bed about ready to get lots of shut eye so I can be in top firm tomorrow. What I'm doing now is making a template post for my update posts tomorrow and browsing the prize list over at 24hourreadathon.com << seriously go check it out if you haven't already- it's amazing!
So, before I drift off,  I want to wish all the readers a peaceful sleep and can't wait to catch up with you guys on the blogs, instagram, and Twitter!

I *tried* to get a Readathon stack picture, but Lily kept sneaking her little nose in there!

My book stack:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Anthem
The Red Hot Chili Cook Off
Countdown City
Summers on the Short Bus
Various books on my Kindle that I have yet to narrow down

write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment