Good morning Readathoners!!! I'm in the same spot as I was when I wrote last night's post: my comfy bed.
Trying to wake up and get in gear so I'm going to start off by joining in the Hour Zero Kick Off Meme!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
• I am reading from central (or upstate as many call us) New York
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
• Summer on the Short Bus by Bethany Crandall
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
• White cheddar Smart Pop! Mmmmm
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
• I just got engaged (in Feb) & and am dreaming (and planning) of a vintage wedding with a spin.
I'm also a ridiculous Potterhead... I'm currently rereading the series now for the 10th time (#1 it was my 12th read and #2 was my 11th time)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
• I've joined in a few times and this year's biggest difference is that Barrett is working a double (6a to 10p) so I'm not going to be taking as many breaks as before. I also won't be spoiled- I'm going to have to get my own snacks and coffee and water. Lol.
write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow