4.03.2014

24-Hour Readathon!


Yes folks, it is that time again- time to sign up and start your planning for Dewey's 24 Hour Readahon!
This year's readathon is held on Saturday April 26, 2014. (The start times are based on your region, and mine is 8am)

This is my favorite reading time of year. It is (hopefully) beautiful outside and I get to spend an entire day just reading and enjoying myself. Bear is always super supportive and brings me goodies, which is totally awesome. The Readathon always means lots of random snacking throughout the day.
Last year I didn't spend much time on the internet because I often get way too sucked in. This year I am hoping to find a happy medium and get online to check on the progress of my fellow readathoners and check out the readathon mini challenges. I plan to use a timer so I don't get sucked into the black hole of the internet.
I haven't looked through my books yet to pick a stack, but I will be soon! I like to have a lofty pile to pick through for the day. Last year I read 3 books (and started 2) but didn't blog. This year my goal is to read 4 books, participate in mini challenges, tweet more, and instagram my books and progress.

So if you haven't already, head over to 24readathon.com and sign up to spend a full day reading!



write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

1 comment:

  1. I just decided to jump in on this one too! I wasn't going to because my daughter has a Girl Scout function that morning, but the rest of the day will be for the books!! Now, I just need to decide which books to choose from!

    ReplyDelete