4.26.2014

Hour 12 Survery

It's hour 12! Half way through and time for the mid Readathon survey! 

Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
• Still working on the Red Hot Chili Cook Off

2. How many books have you read so far?
• Finished 2, working on my 3rd

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
• Summer on the Short Bus

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
• Not this year, Barrett is working a double ( 6a to 10p ) with an 1.5hr commute, & he is planning to go watch the UFC fight too, so I've had a quiet house all day and will have a quiet house most of the night too.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
• My best friend called and when I ignored it he showed up and let himself in... he forgot about the readathon.  We hung out for about a half hour, then he went out. I've had calls and texts throughout the day too. I actually like these little interruptions because it keeps me from getting into a slump.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
• I'm updating a lot more this year,  and while it's cutting out my reading time, I really enjoy it.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
• more hours in a day?

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
• Plan my update posts better so I don't take as much time to complete them... Also hope to have a new laptop by then so I'm not updating via my cell.

9. Are you getting tired yet?
• a bit... getting coffee in a few

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered
• Take lots of mini breaks and change your reading positions A LOT!!


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment