8.31.2012

Book Blogger Hop


Welcome to the weekly Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jen over at Crazy-for-Books

This week, she asks us a hard one:
What is the one book or series you are dying to see turned into a movie or TV series:

This is a tough one for me. I often think that the movies (or TV series) are lackluster compared to the books. There are very few that I liked the movie/series better, and because of that, I don't think I even want to pick a book! I have this obnoxious fear that once a book goes to screen, it will be ruined forever.

...so, I guess my answer is just that- I can't pick a favorite because I fear that favorite might die a slow death on screen.


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

3 comments:

  1. I can understand that. I still enjoy the movies but I will always prefer the book so I get what you're saying.

    My Friday hop Post =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute answer.

    Hope your back-to-school time is going well.

    Stopping by from the HOP.

    Two giveaways going on at my blog if you want to stop by.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I joined with GFC,
    my blog is http://manifestingall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete