5.05.2014

Busy update!

Hey gang! Hope everyone in the blogosphere is doing well... I've had little chance to pop in on you guys lately, it was a busy busy week with NYS testing for my students and lots of Spring garden prep at home.

I have been reading though, and have a few books I need to post reviews for.

Upcoming reviews:
Red Hot Chili Cook Off by Carolyn Brown
Nick & Tesla #2 by Bob Pflugfelder
Nick & Tesla #3 by Bob Plugfelder
How to Make Your Cat an Internet Celebrity by Patricia Carlin
Summer on the Short Bus by Bethany Crandell

I'm pretty proud of my GoodReads reading challenge status right now too- my goal this year was to read 80 books and so far I have read 34 of 80.

My NetGalley account is also overflowing with books and I am working on burning through those soon. I've got a LOT to catch up on there!

As for any upcoming blogging events....
I do plan to put a bit of time in for Bout of Books (May 12th - May 18th). I'll be working and we have Madeline that weekend, so I won't be devoting as much time as usual but I will definitely join in some of the fun!
I'm looking for some good challenges too, so maybe I'll join up on something soon!

Hope to see you guys around!
xo



write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment