5.12.2014

Bout of Books 10 Goals!

Happy Bout of Books kickoff! Today is the day... we're off to great places, we're off and away!!

My goals are as follows:

  • read 1 hour per weekday / 3 hours each on Saturday and Sunday
  • write 1 review post
  • join in 1 twitter chat
  • finish 2 books
  • complete 2 challenges

I'm fairly busy this week, so I am not committing to any big goals this time around, but think I have enough to keep me motivated. I will pick my final Bout of Books stack tonight and post a bookselfie to Instagram in honor of the kickoff informal challenge! Hope to see ou all around and hope you uys enjoy Bout of Books!

And if you haven't signed up... there is still time to join in the fun:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment