5.13.2014

Bout of Books update 1

Hope everyone enjoyed their first day of Bout of Books! I had a fairly busy day, but found time to read 2 different books. One for work and one for pleasure. I also took part in the introductory challenge- I took a book stack picture & uploaded it to my instagram account and had a fun time checking out the #boutofbooks tag on IG.

Books Read:
- Explicit Direct Instruction: The Power of the Well-Crafted, Well-Taught Lesson by John Hollingsworth & Silvia Ybarra
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling

Pages Read:
- 71 in EDI
- 48 in HPGOF
(119 total)

Time Spent Reading:
1hr 50m

Challenges:
- Introductions on social media




write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Harry Potter! I'm due a re-read soon I'm sure! Looks like lots of people had good first days, hope the rest of your week is even better!

    ReplyDelete