4.26.2015

Hours 13 thru 19 update

Wow. It's the end of hour 19, only a few more to go! I highly doubt I'll make the full 24 hours. I'm the queen of needing sleep. I took 2 power naps during this block of time- one at hour 16 and another at hour 17. I felt refreshed right after, but now I'm beginning to fade. I nodded off a few times this last hour while reading.
I've had a successful few hours though! I finished 2 books! I had volumes 1&2 of Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book as my graphic novel reads for these late hours. I read the book a few years back, and really enjoyed the graphic novel adaptations.
I munched a bit, had dinner, ate some coffee bark, and drank a lot of water.

So, it's time to start hour 20... I'm thinking of heading to the comfort of my bed with the Kindle and seeing how much more I can squeak out.
Hope you've all been enjoying yourselves! I'm excited to spend tomorrow (today) catching up with everyone after I recover!

Now, for the stats -
READATHON STATS:
Pages read: 819
Time spent reading: 10hrs 25mins
Books read: The Graveyard Book volumes 1 & 2, graphic novel adaptations
Books Finished: 4
Posts written: 4
Challenges: 1
IG posts: 7


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment