1.06.2015

Bout of Books 12 - day 1 wrap up

Yesterday was Day 1 of Bout of Books 12... it flew by!

Blogging Stats:
- 2014 wrap up post (finally got to check that of my to-do list!)
- sign up post (because I was late to the party this year!)
- New Years resolution challenge (had to put on my thinking hat!)
- Bout of Books scavenger hunt challenge (see my picture below)

Reading Stats:
Book(s) read: Lovey by Mary MacCracken
Pages read: 42
Time spent reading: around 45 minutes

I would have liked to have spent more time reading, but being as it was my first day back to teaching, I came home and was exhausted. Middle school after a 12 day holiday break is wild. Haha... so, I completed my blogging things during the day and when I got home, then tried to read in bed and promptly fell asleep with the book on my face. Oh well! There's always day 2!


Bout of Books Scavenger Hunt! - originally posted on Instagram

1. JH (cheated and used my soon-to-be initial H because I didn't have anything JP)
2. Yellow books
3. Stephen King
4. Female protagonist (Bell Jar)
5. Longest book I own (Under the Dome)
6. Book with a map (LoTR)
7. Face (Speak)
8. Non-book item on shelf



write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

1 comment:

  1. I like your photo set of your challenge. I couldn't find anything with my initials myself. It's just a little cheat bu it still applies (:
    Your a teacher! I'm currently working towards my elementary education bachelors degree. I just started taking education classes and it's been very informative. Teacher's so a LOT if they truly care.

    ReplyDelete