2.24.2014

LFB Readathon Wrap-up!


Happy Monday! Well, the week long Love for Books Readathon is over... I enjoyed myself, but certainly didn't read even close to as much as I wished. It ended up being a really busy week for me and I just didn't get to commit to reading and blogging like I wish I could have. (check out my lofty goal post here)

Over the Readathon, I read for a total of about 10 and 1/2 hours. When I put it together and look at it based on my busy week, I am pretty proud of that! I only got to read two books though, Contagious by Scott Sigler (still not finished though!) and Handmade Gatherings by Ashley English. My total page count for the week is 659. Again, once I put it into perspective, I am pretty please with myself.

Some of my other goals consisted of reviewing my books read (since I only finished Handmade Gatherings late last night, I have yet to do that). I wanted to tweet while reading, and I did a teeny tiny bit. Pictures on IG while reading- of course. That is totally an easy go-to for me, so I met that.

I hope everyone enjoyed the Love for Books Readathon! I had a good time and even though I didn't really reach my goals. It still inspired me to really work on my 2014 blogging goals in general and get moving on my reading for the year. I committed to reading 80 books and have read 11 so far... That's better than 1 book per week (1.375 to be exact) so I like the track I am on at this point and hope to keep it up and increase it during breaks from work.
How are the rest of you out in the blogosphere doing with your blogging goals? I'd love to hear about what you've been up to! Have a splendid day!


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment