5.07.2013

Book Blogger Hop

Happy Friday Book Blogger Hop Buddies!!
(Tuesday edit: whoops!... look like I forgot to hit publish and only saved it as a draft!)

May 3rd - 9th <<<< link up here!

Billy is our gracious host and this week we have another question from Tanya over at Girlxoxo.

She asks:
What is the last book you read that was recommended by someone else? Did you like it?


That would have to be These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf. My friend turned me on to her with The Weight of Silence, and then she read These Things Hidden and told me I absolutely had to read that too. I loved it... it is another great book..this is one I gave 5 stars. If you're interested, I reviewed it here.


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

1 comment:

  1. Nice review...thanks for sharing.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete