3.29.2013

Book Blogger Hop

It's Friday! Happy almost-weekend!
{did you come by earlier? I answered the wrong question... so THIS is now the right one!}

This week's question comes from Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews and she asks:

What are your thoughts on the verification codes?

I HATE them. I get so incredibly annoyed trying to read those fuzzy numbers and mushed together letters. Ugh. I know they catch spam, but Blogger does a pretty good job, and I get email notifications of my comments, so if a spam sneaks through I can quickly delete it.




write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment.. yeah I agree and have been trying to figure out what the best way to deal with my annoyance of captcha and smushy letters and fuzzy numbers and dealing with spammers..

    Just started to follow and yes I agree.. once a potterhead always a potterhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable blog...new GFC follower. Is there any way to follow by e-mail?

    I am not a fan of the verification at all. Can't read the numbers either.

    Good answer.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, that picture is great. I hate verification because when I get it wrong, I feel like an idiot!


    New GFC Follower here!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Yes! Yes! and Yes! I'm loving the picture too! That right there says it all. LOL!
    New Follower on GFC.

    ReplyDelete