9.13.2012

Lately

Lately my reading has slowed down considerably. I am reading a few books at once, and I think it is throwing me off. Too many similar themes right now, when normally I read multiple books of very different genres and sizes. I'm currently working on Prized by Caragh M. O'Brien, FEED by Mira Grant, and The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters. I'm also beginning Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone with Maddie
at home, as well as Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with my middle school English class at school. 
That is a lot for me. I typically only work on 2 books plus a reread... and even though my Harry Potter books are both rereads it is still boggling my mind to be reading so much right now. I'm almost done with Prized so I think I'll finish that and not pick up another one for a bit and just focus on FEED and The Little Stranger for RIP7.






write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been doing much reading lately either, because I just started college a month ago. I do have an ebook I've been wanting to read for a while on my computer that I hope to start on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you think about FEED... I've always wondered about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed as well that when I read books in similar genres or with similar stories at the same time, it doesn't work out too well.

    Yay for the HP reread!

    ReplyDelete