12.27.2009

Shakespeare Sunday & some catching up

Hello blog world!  I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays... I spent mine visitng with family & friends and driving all around the great state of New York.  It was a wonderful holiday and I was spoiled with lots of goodness and was able to share my own gifts and love with those closest to me.  I made homemade gifts (which, I never took pictures of because I was so damn busy) - hot cocoa jars and candles. 


Also, I gave my nephews books of course!  Kiernan is almost a year and Anthony will be a year in 2 weeks.  I gave them both books that they can bring to church - one each of Ezra Jack Keats Snowy Day (the board book version).  I also got them both "finger puppet" books - Kiernan got Little Reindeer and Anthony got Little Polar Bear.  The finger puppets were a hit!


Speaking of books... I got some under my tree!  Plus, a B&N gift card, which of course is my favorite gift ever.  I also had a happy surprise this morning when I was reconnecting with the blog world- Susan over at Bloggin Bout Books announced the winners of The Christmas Secret by Donna VanLiere and I was one of the lucky winners!  I am so excited to get this book and gobble it up.

I finished some books, and I will be writing reviews ASAP!


And now, some Shakespeare:

"Nature teaches beasts to know their friends"

Coriolanus
Act II, Scene I

 


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment