1.11.2016

Bout of Books Update Hub


Bout of Books

Welcome to my Bout of Books Update Hub! Here you will find just my daily updates!

Day 1: Monday 1.4.16
Time spent reading: 10 minutes
Pages read: 12
Book(s) read: The Girl With No Past by Kathryn Croft
Challenge Completed?: yes #insixwords on twitter
Bookish IG posts: nada

Day 2: Tuesday 1.5.16
Time spent reading: 40 minutes
Pages read: 35
Book(s) read: The Girl With No Past by Kathryn Croft
Challenge Completed?: yes - would you rather
Bookish IG posts: one

Day 3: Wednesday 1.6.16
No reading for me today - I binge watched Downton Abbey. I decided to re-watch ther series during my Christmas break since the new (and final!) season released this week. Of course, I didn't get through all 5 seasons during break... so I'm trying to finish season 5 so I can start 6 now that it is out!

Day 4: Thursday 1.7.16
Time spent reading: 45 minutes
Pages read: 38
Book(s) read: The Girl With No Past by Kathryn Croft
Challenge Completed?: nope
Bookish IG posts: none

Day 5: Friday 1.8.16
Time spent reading: 25 mins in the car
Pages read: 18
Book(s) read: The Girl with no past 
Challenge Completed?: yes, on Twitter 
Bookish IG posts: 0

Day 6: Saturday 1.9.16
Time spent reading: 40 mins in the car
Pages read: 35
Book(s) read: The Girl With No Past 
Challenge Completed?: yep - on IG
Bookish IG posts: 1

Day 7: Sunday 1.10.16
Time spent reading: 2 hrs
Pages read: 110
Book(s) read: The Girl With No Past 
Challenge Completed?:
Bookish IG posts: 1




write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment