1.03.2016

Bout of Books 15


Bout of Books

Is it seriously time for the first readathon of 2016?!
Obviously, I'm game. I love readathons and having one start the first week of January is the perfect way to ring in a new year of bookish fun!

I've been a BoB participant for years. It is one of the best because it is low-key, no-stress, and great fun!!

For those of you who need some more details- here's the official word from the Bout of Books site:


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
So, I hope you'll join us! I will make an update hub here on the blog and update my reading progress each day. My goals are simple: read 2 books this week. With heading back to teaching after a week off, a belated family holiday party Friday, and an out of town birthday party Saturday, my week will be full. However, I still love tracking my reading and the mini challenges, so I'm going to just do my best!



write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

2 comments: