11.05.2013

October

Well, I kind of hid and fell off the face of the earth for the month of October. Barrett was away for 5 weeks and I spent a lot of time keeping busy by reading and hanging with friends, hence my blogging fell to the wayside. It was the longest time we have been apart, so I did my damnedest to stay busy and not think of it!
While I may not have been blogging, I was reading and I was watching movies and such for RIPVIII. I will post reviews of some of the books I read and movies I watched while I was away from the blogosphere.
I must admit that I am highly disappointed in my scary spooky October reading. Typically I read and watch a TON of horror/thriller material, but with Bear away I wasn't as into it. It may not scare me, but I wasn't all that keen on reading scary stuff while home alone for weeks on end... the house is quiet when it is just me and the dog!

Here's a quick little list on what I have been up to while I was away from the computer:

READING:
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
Suburban Legends by Sam Stall
Dracula: A Classic Pop-up Tale by Claire Bampton
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer (re-read)
Doctor Sleep by Stephen King (currently reading)

WATCHING:
Resident Evil
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Resident Evil: Extinction
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Resident Evil: Retribution
Session 9
Ghostbusters
The House of the Devil
Ghost Hunters (series)
The Ward

I hope to review these titles and get them posted by the end of this week. I've also got a few books to read that came in the mail for review, so be on the lookout for those too!



write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment