1.03.2011

Memorable Memoirs 2011

Not sure what challenges I will be signing up for, I haven't really perused lately!  I do know that I LOVED the Memorable Memoirs Reading Challenge last year, so I am signing up again for this year.

The challenge is hosted by Melissa @ Betty and Boo Chronicles, and is very chill {just my type!}.  The limit is up to you... last year I read 4 and this year I plan to double that and read 8 memoirs.  The challenge runs from 1.1.11 - 12.31.11 and participants can sign up whenever {that means if you haven't signed up yet, go ahead!.. you know you want to!!} and Melissa will have Linkys for participants.  Hope you'll join me in this challenge!

So far I've completed 1 of the 8 memoirs - I'll post a review soon... and I'm working on #2.  I've finished The Naked Lady Who Stood on Her Head by Dr. Gary Small and have begun Sugarbabe by Holly Hill.  Did I mention I love memoirs??


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment