3.09.2015

It's March? Ramblings of what's been going on....

Well hello there March! I cannot believe we're already into the second week of March. I don't know where the hell the time went.... I have been a busy bee and feel like I suddenly just woke up and here it is, March 9th.




So, what exactly have I been doing? Well... I finished 2 embroidery projects, planned & hosted a birthday party, designed & ordered my wedding invitations, worked on hotel planning for the wedding, lost weight, finished season 5 of Downton Abbey, binge watched Bates Motel with Bear, went to an indoor water park, hung out with wolves, shoveled pretty much every day, planned & hosted a fabulous girls night, marathon watched Harry Potter (while home sick with an allergic reaction - yuck), made a dozen corn bags for us & a friend... and of course, the whole full time career and keeping house thing.

Seems like a lot, but at the same time it doesn't, if that makes any sense at all. I have certainly neglected blogging and reading for February. Netflix kind of sucked me in at night, then with so much other stuff to plan and do, I just didn't read like normal. I'm now "two books behind schedule" in my Goodreads Reading Challenge :(

Right now, I am reading 3 books - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (for the Harry Potter ReReadalong with Sheila from Book Journey), Seed by Lisa Heathfield, and The Remedy by Suzanne Young. I don't normally read multiple books at a time, so I am willing to bet that is part of my lazy reading stats lately.

I just finished up 100 Skills for the End of the World as We Know It by Ana Maria Spagna. It was a really good little gem of a book with tips and tricks. I will post a mini review later this week.

Hope everyone had a good start to March and I'll be seeing you all around soon!


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment