8.04.2013

Summer.

Summer has been busy. I always seem to forget that teaching Summer School is incredibly exhausting. Blogging has not been as involved for me lately... seems like the fun part is missing, and right now I'm just posting reviews. I only have 2 more weeks of summer school before our break (ahhh 2 weeks of freedom!) and I plan to get back on track then... join back up with a few memes and get back to spending time visiting blogs and enjoying the networking involved. I've missed that part, but it just has not worked with my summer schedule.. I've barely had time to read, let alone blog. Hope you are all doing well, I miss you!

Ps: I'm getting the Samsung Galaxy 4.. any good blog apps / tips for Android?? I'd love to keep blogging closer- that seems to be the struggle (I just don't want to drag out the laptop!)


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment