1.24.2013

Yet another challenge!

I said I was going to only sign up for a few challenges this year... but I forgot to add to this one to my list.. total oversight! Ack!

Bonnie {The Bookish Ardour} is once again hosting one of my favorite challenges of the year: The Dystopia Challenge. I love this genre and enjoy learning about new to me dystopian reads through this challenge. She is super organized too, so perusing the past challenge and reviews is easy too. There is an abundance of dystopian love over there!


The fine print:
Dystopia Challenge 2013
January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
Any format is acceptable {audio, ebook, short story, graphic novels, etc.}
Crossovers are welcomed

This is a simple & straightforward challenge with multiple levels. Last year I picked Contagion {15 books} and ended up just shy of my goal, so this year I am scaling back and choosing the next level down, Asocial {5 books}. I wish there was a level between the two, but that's okay! If I wind up reading more than 5, I'll just keeping adding 'em in on the review site and sharing the dystopian love.

I hope you'll join in with this challenge if you haven't already!

write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment