11.26.2012

2013 Challenge Preview

I can't believe that I'm already thinking about 2013 challenges! Wow... where did 2012 go?

In 2012 I joined in a few challenges- some were a month or so in length, like RIP7... while others were months, like the Harry Potter Reading Challenge.. and some were year-long ventures, like the Dystopia Challenge. This post is a round up of my anticipated year-long challenges. I am sure I will join up with smaller month-long challenges throughout the year as well.

I am going to be a bit ambitious with my year-long challenges in 2013. I don't often take on many year-long ventures, but these ones just seem like challenges I would really enjoy.... so without further ado:


Challenge #1 {and the one I am most excited about!}
Challenge Goal: 
Read 1 book each month that has one of the 10 keywords in the title
** there are some allowed tweeks to keywords- check the challenge post for the specifics **
Challenge Timeline: 
Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013
Challenge Keywords:

Challenge #2 {and the one I'm most nervous about}
Challenge Goal:
Read 9 books with colors in the title
Challenge Timeline:
Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013



Challenge #3 {and the one that is completely necessary}
Challenge Goal:
Read a specified amount of books from your TBR pile
Challenge Timeline:
Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013
Challenge Level Choice:
Pikes Peak -- 12 books from my TBR





write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Color Coded and Mount TBR Challenges! So glad to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not officially joining in the challenge....no way could I complete them. :) I am going to just watch from the background.

    BTW....Stop by my blog if you like to see a review of THE SECRET KEEPER

    AND

    A review and E-book giveaway of MURDER TAKES TIME

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have
    any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and
    I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back up.
    Do you have any methods to stop hackers?
    my webpage: diets that work

    ReplyDelete