4.21.2012

Readathon

Late last night I decided that I would stay home instead of going to the Syracuse zoo with Bear and M.. they met Brendan and A up there and had a great day. Since I was home, I chose to unofficially join in the Dewey read-a-thon. I've been up and reading since 8 and stopped for a quick lunch around hour 5 and then again at hour 9 to paint my nails and let my eyes rest. So far today I finished Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban then jumped right in to Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire. I've made a fairly good dent so far. To keep my reading stamina up, I've had 3 mugs or coffee throughout the morning and early afternoon. After lunch I snacked a bit too- I've has some cheetos, fruit, and m&m's... not exactly the healthiest snacking! Ooh well! Now I'm about to dive back in to GoF with a glass of red wine! Hope those of you joining in the readathon are having a great reading day! ! Xox Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment