4.19.2012

Back at it...

Well, I've taken an extended break from blogging.  I've tried on and off to get back into it, but just haven't had the desire.  I also haven't spent as much time reading as I used to.  So, I'm dipping my toes back in for now, to test the waters and see how it goes.  I'm committing to some reading challenges and updating at least bi-weekly.  I did love blogging when I was doing it on a consistent basis, so hopefully that will present itself again!

For now, I'm busy perusing the challenges and checking out what I've missed in the book blogger world!

____________________________________________________________________

I'm definitely committing to the Harry Potter 2012 Reading Challenge, seeing as I'm already on Year 3 in my re-reading of HP.
The Harry Potter Reading Challenge is hosted by The Reading Fever and runs from 1.1.12 - 12.31.12 and includes all 7 of the Harry Potter novels.  I will also be joining in with The Reading Fever and join in PotterCon2012.

___________________________________________________________________

I'll also join the Dystopian Reading Challenge- I did dystopia challenges in 2010 and 2011, so of course I gotta do it in 2012!
The Dystopia Challenge is hosted by Bookish Ardour and runs from 1.1.12 - 12.31.12.  I plan on stretching this year and going for CONTAGION level {reading 15 dystopian novels}

__________________________________________________________________


I will also do the Memorable Memoir Challenge... I participated in this one before too, and I gotta join in this year as well.
The Memorable Memoir Challenge is hosted by The Betty and Boo Chronicles.  It runs from 1.1.12 - 12.31.12.  I've fallen off my memoir kick lately, so I'm going to slow it down and only reach for the DIARIST level {1 - 4 memoirs}


write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment