8.14.2011

Books up for review

Things are still pretty busy in my world... gearing up for the last week of teaching summer school, then off for a vacation in Massachusetts... then time to pack up the storage unit and move into my new apartment!  So, just to stay in the loop... here is a list of what I've read since my last review (although I may miss a few as 99% of my books are currently in storage)... also, these will definitely be out of order in which I read them- like I said, it was a hectic few months!!

  • Slut! Growing Up Female With A Bad Reputation by Leora Tanenbaum
  • Madness: A Bipolar Life by Marya Hornbacher
  • Some Girls: My Life In A Harem by Jillian Lauren
  • When Rabbit Howls by The Troops For Truddi Chase
  • Walking In Circles Before Lying Down by Merrill Markoe (originally read in 2009, but not reviewed)
  • Codependent No More by Melodie Beatie
  • Codependent No More Workbook by Melodie Beatie
  • Make Miracles In 40 Days by Melodie Beatie
  • Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Flat Stanley In Space by Jeff Brown
  • Pirates Past Noon by Mary Pope Osborne
  • Pirates! (A Non-Fiction Companion to Pirates Past Noon) by Mary Pope Osborne
  • Secrets To Happiness by Sarah Dunn (originally read in 2009,but not reviewed)
  • Secret Diary of a Call Girl by Anonymous
  • Soft Apocalypse by Will McIntosh
  • A Twisted Ladder by Rhodi Hawk
Reviews coming soon!

  
write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment