12.01.2014

Thankfully Reading Wrap Up

It's Monday, that meas break is over, back to the grind, and time to wrap up my Thankfully Reading Weekend.
This year, I didn't set any goals because I knew I would have a very busy weekend, so my plan was just to read when I could.

I was able to finish 2 books over the weekend in between all the family fun and snow activities!

I read Above by Isla Morley and reread The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

Bear and I went and saw Mockingjay on the 22nd... it was so good that I felt like I needed to reread the series again. I figured the Thankfully Reading Weekend would be the best time to start rereading the books.
I finished up Above first, which I hard started prior to the readathon weekend, then dove in to  rereading The Hunger Games. It was as good this time as it was the first time around!

I wish I had been able to devote more time to reading this weekend, but I am still happy with finishing up a book and rereading The Hunger Games. I also wish I had more time to interact - I still suck at that.

Overall, even with a lack of reading, this was a great weekend to be thankful - for family, friends, good food, good books, and lots of snow.

Hope everyone had fun and enjoyed their holidays!



write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow

3 comments:

  1. Two books is great progress! I also read two over the weekend. I didn't interact much, but it was nice to spend some time reading after a long month of NaNoWriMo. I also need to reread The Hunger Games trilogy. Soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you dive into your NamoWrimo reward book??
      I'm loving rereading THG, it's just as awesome as the first time around

      Delete